Another Assigned Male thread (original thread, do not steal)

Home Forums Cringe Channel (General/Misc/Other) Another Assigned Male thread (original thread, do not steal)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Skolldeer Skolldeer 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Shadow
    Shadow
    • Posts 512
    341 pts

Profile photo of wurst brattProfile photo of Magnus Krahl Larsen
    #262254 Score: 2
    Profile photo of wurst bratt
    wurst bratt
    • Posts 399
    86 pts

“Being gay doesn’t shield you from transmisogyny”

Well, fuck, there goes my muhsoggykneeist armor.

Profile photo of Triple MProfile photo of amy

Please, Mr. Stalin, give me more of Daddy's commies.

#262304 Score: 2
    Profile photo of It's Joke
    It’s Joke
    • Posts 44
    14 pts

The girl in the yellow shirt is all of us.

Profile photo of amyProfile photo of Magnus Krahl Larsen
    #262305 Score: 1
    Profile photo of ETMew
    ETMew
    • Posts 751
    180 pts

Omar was only looking our for us.

Profile photo of Pat

"I think I remember there used to be this Television series where Homosexuals tried to make straight people gay; well I felt this created an unfair imbalance, so I planned my own opposite Television series about making Gay men Straight, it's called Fags To Bitches" - Mr. Lange

#262320 Score: 3
    Profile photo of Pat
    Pat
    • Posts 963
    268 pts

Omar “Clubber” Mateen
    Omar “Gayslayer” Mateen
    The Commando in Orlando
    Omar “LGBT-BBQ” Mateen
    Omar “The Gaydar” Mateen
    Omar “Y-M-C-Pray” Mateen
    Omar “The Unseen” Mateen
    “Mateen Gun” Omar Mateen
    Omar “Bear Season” Mateen
    Omar “Frag the Fags” Mateen
    Omar “Rainbow Warrior” Mateen
    Omar “It’s Raining Lead” Mateen
    Omar “Shots Are On Me” Mateen
    Omar “The Closet Closer” Mateen
    Omar “Kiss a man? BLAM” Mateen
    Omar “What Did He Mean?” Mateen
    Omar ” Blastin´ and Fastin´ ” Mateen
    Omar “God Slay The Queen” Mateen
    Omar “FUBAR The Gay Bar” Mateen
    Omar “One Man Homocaust” Mateen
    Omar “50 Gays = Good Day” Mateen
    Omar “One-Man Blood Drive” Mateen
    Omar “Akbar at the Gay Bar” Mateen
    Omar “I Just Bagged 50 Fags” Mateen
    Omar “Giving Queens the M16” Mateen
    Omar “Put a Mag in Every Fag” Mateen
    Omar “The Fag Killing Machine” Mateen
    Omar “Dump a Mag in Every Fag” Mateen
    Omar “For the Glory Hole of Allah” Mateen
    Omar “Make the Queer Disappear” Mateen
    Omar “Wiping the Gay Club Clean” Mateen
    Omar “Candy Ass Turned to Glass” Mateen
    Omar “The Ass-Driller Blood-Spiller” Mateen
    Omar “Blow Him Off, I Blow You Up” Mateen
    Omar “Suck a Cock, Get the Glock” Mateen
    Omar “Ramadam Thank You Ma’am” Mateen
    Omar “Putting Fags Into Body Bags” Mateen
    Omar “Can’t Ram a Man on Ramadan” Mateen
    Omar “Pray and Spray the Gay Away” Mateen
    Omar “You Lick Bum? Die Like Scum” Mateen
    Omar “Judgement Day at the Cabaret” Mateen
    Omar “Every Sodomite Shot On Sight” Mateen
    Omar “Lick a Dick, Get Bricked Quick” Mateen
    Omar “Can’t Eat Meat During Ramadan” Mateen
    Omar “Empty My 9 at the Gloryhole Line” Mateen
    Omar “Born this way? Then you die today” Mateen
    Omar “Don’t Eat Ass During My Holy Fast” Mateen
    Omar “Dressed in Rags and Spraying Fags” Mateen
    Omar “Think I’m Cute?, Then I Have to Shoot” Mateen
    Omar “Gay Demonstration Infidel Elimination” Mateen
    Omar “The Doughnut Muncher Ticket Puncher” Mateen
    Omar “Adam and Steve, meet Smith and Wesson” Mateen
    Omar “Stay in the Closet or You Get Put in a Casket” Mateen

Profile photo of ETMewProfile photo of It's JokeProfile photo of Magnus Krahl Larsen

I♂DECIDED♂TO♂GO♂FULL♂MASTER

#262331 Score: 1
    Profile photo of ETMew
    ETMew
    • Posts 751
    180 pts

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>ETMew wrote:</div>

Omar “Clubber” Mateen Omar “Gayslayer” Mateen The Commando in Orlando Omar “LGBT-BBQ” Mateen Omar “The Gaydar” Mateen Omar “Y-M-C-Pray” Mateen Omar “The Unseen” Mateen “Mateen Gun” Omar Mateen Omar “Bear Season” Mateen Omar “Frag the Fags” Mateen Omar “Rainbow Warrior” Mateen Omar “It’s Raining Lead” Mateen Omar “Shots Are On Me” Mateen Omar “The Closet Closer” Mateen Omar “Kiss a man? BLAM” Mateen Omar “What Did He Mean?” Mateen Omar ” Blastin´ and Fastin´ ” Mateen Omar “God Slay The Queen” Mateen Omar “FUBAR The Gay Bar” Mateen Omar “One Man Homocaust” Mateen Omar “50 Gays = Good Day” Mateen Omar “One-Man Blood Drive” Mateen Omar “Akbar at the Gay Bar” Mateen Omar “I Just Bagged 50 Fags” Mateen Omar “Giving Queens the M16″ Mateen Omar “Put a Mag in Every Fag” Mateen Omar “The Fag Killing Machine” Mateen Omar “Dump a Mag in Every Fag” Mateen Omar “For the Glory Hole of Allah” Mateen Omar “Make the Queer Disappear” Mateen Omar “Wiping the Gay Club Clean” Mateen Omar “Candy Ass Turned to Glass” Mateen Omar “The Ass-Driller Blood-Spiller” Mateen Omar “Blow Him Off, I Blow You Up” Mateen Omar “Suck a Cock, Get the Glock” Mateen Omar “Ramadam Thank You Ma’am” Mateen Omar “Putting Fags Into Body Bags” Mateen Omar “Can’t Ram a Man on Ramadan” Mateen Omar “Pray and Spray the Gay Away” Mateen Omar “You Lick Bum? Die Like Scum” Mateen Omar “Judgement Day at the Cabaret” Mateen Omar “Every Sodomite Shot On Sight” Mateen Omar “Lick a Dick, Get Bricked Quick” Mateen Omar “Can’t Eat Meat During Ramadan” Mateen Omar “Empty My 9 at the Gloryhole Line” Mateen Omar “Born this way? Then you die today” Mateen Omar “Don’t Eat Ass During My Holy Fast” Mateen Omar “Dressed in Rags and Spraying Fags” Mateen Omar “Think I’m Cute?, Then I Have to Shoot” Mateen Omar “Gay Demonstration Infidel Elimination” Mateen Omar “The Doughnut Muncher Ticket Puncher” Mateen Omar “Adam and Steve, meet Smith and Wesson” Mateen Omar “Stay in the Closet or You Get Put in a Casket” Mateen

Omar “If he’s ready for cock he’s ready for this glock” Mateen

Profile photo of Magnus Krahl Larsen

"I think I remember there used to be this Television series where Homosexuals tried to make straight people gay; well I felt this created an unfair imbalance, so I planned my own opposite Television series about making Gay men Straight, it's called Fags To Bitches" - Mr. Lange

#262350 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Shadow
    Shadow
    • Posts 512
    341 pts
    #262351 Score: 0
    Profile photo of ETMew
    ETMew
    • Posts 751
    180 pts

<iframe class=”tumblr-embed tumblr-embed-loaded” style=”display: block; padding: 0px; margin: 10px 0px; visibility: visible; width: 542px; min-height: 200px; max-width: 100%;” src=”https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/QLC9OC7aGfDIl1BjWzCw-A/145823092652?width=542&language=en_US&did=27dddf3aaebeb22b1a9dbbcf8d8f8341900de88d” height=”492″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”true”></iframe><script src=”https://secure.assets.tumblr.com/post.js” async=””></script>

Replace Christian White Male with Pagan Aryan Tradwife x3 and you got the alt right summed up in one picture.

#262436 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Skolldeer
    Skolldeer
    • Posts 26
    16 pts

as well as other consumables. On this value CHEAP GENDER NORMS  it must be observed the construction with the freemium subject is quite sensible, using a acquiring supervision in game entirely non invasive and a whole knowledge in which also those who find themselves not necessarily ready to set palms inside their storage compartments. Tacticians between you may have a good laugh the video game today FREE PRIVELEGE contains Chelsea azines significantly maligned Playground The particular Tour bus design of enjoy, although alternatively, almost all out there strike claims an individual the particular goalfest in which AssigneMale by no means has been. Rate have recently been offered a lot more value due to the fact it azines extremely hard to be able to handle and even feel Raheem Sterling any time he azines darting away from with all the basketball : the identical can be applied together with Lionel Messi and also Jesus Navas.

Seriously though, bitching about not having any trans characters is like being offended over a game/book/movie etc. not having any characters with aids. 99% of the time it adds absolutely nothing and just makes it look weird and out of place with the standards we have today.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.