how can this site have worse UI then tumblr?

Home Forums About the site how can this site have worse UI then tumblr?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TheHandofAngst TheHandofAngst 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of chrischanturboedition
    chrischanturboedition
    • Posts 2

Seriously I can’t even access my account from the main page. On top of that there are next to no features and everything is so out of the way. Can someone fix this?

#264930 Score: 0
    Profile photo of stop playing videogames
    stop playing videogames
    • Posts 129
    49 pts

Seriously I can’t even access my account from the main page. On top of that there are next to no features and everything is so out of the way. Can someone fix this?

You can fix it by not coming here anymore, nobody else does. There’s no real reason to stay. The whole site is fucked but I still hold hope that there will be a new one made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tKp4T9ZUCM

#264931 Score: 0
    Profile photo of TheHandofAngst
    TheHandofAngst
    • Posts 58
    1 pt

I think it died about 5 or 6 months ago if I remember correctly, or maybe it was less than that because some of the content on the front page is only 2 months old. I emailed the owners of the site and never got a reply about it. I used to not even be able to get the page to load for a couple of weeks before it came back online but it is a lot less active than it used to be. I hope I can find a replacement or else I hope they fix this site honestly. Do the owners of this place even know what is happening to it or care?

I am not sure if anything has been updated or changed in the last few months but I will keep checking up regularly to see if things start working again.

I might as well just kill myself right now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.