just lol at how many people stopped posting here

Home Forums Random just lol at how many people stopped posting here

Tagged: 

This topic contains 48 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stickymeal Stickymeal 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike3
    Mike3
    • Posts 537
    37 pts

Maybe, but probably not very soon. Some of the other competitor sites we knew about have eventually shut down, so as far as I know this is still the place to find cringey content as long as the domain sticks around. But since not much has been happening behind the scenes, it’d probably be up to a different group of people to set up a new site. No one knows for sure what will happen though.

"Yeah, tbh those Cringe people are probably all dweeby no-balls neckbeards who even I could take on in a fight."

#264922 Score: 0
    Profile photo of MagnetMan
    MagnetMan
    Participant
    • Posts 28
    7 pts

I’ll miss it all! Good bye you magnificent bastards!

#264923 Score: 0
    Profile photo of stop playing videogames
    stop playing videogames
    • Posts 129
    49 pts

Maybe, but probably not very soon. Some of the other competitor sites we knew about have eventually shut down, so as far as I know this is still the place to find cringey content as long as the domain sticks around. But since not much has been happening behind the scenes, it’d probably be up to a different group of people to set up a new site. No one knows for sure what will happen though.

yeah bro I just hope there’s some kind of next site if this one completely dies (or gets deleted) we need a REVIVAL, A SEQUEL, A NEW CC

we need a voat to our leddit

a fitmisc to our misc

an 8chan to our 4chin

a lookism to our puahate

a neogaf to our gaf

a Cleveland show to our family guy

aspie rant over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tKp4T9ZUCM

#264927 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Stickymeal
    Stickymeal
    Participant
    • Posts 652
    5 pts

Probably a lot of people left due to real life taking over and couldn’t spend time browsing YouTube for high quality cringe (I know i did). I occasionally come back to reflect on fond memories of not having a full time job…

"Everyday we stray further from The Lord's light"

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.