Video claims that Emojis are sexist

Home Forums Cringe Channel (General/Misc/Other) Video claims that Emojis are sexist

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Shadow Shadow 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Shadow
    Shadow
    • Posts 512
    341 pts

Despite videos like this, I’m optimistic about the future.  I think that the latest feminist movement will eventually fizzle out, and I believe that people will eventually focus on and bring an end to actual issues.

Profile photo of LoserProfile photo of RicoProfile photo of One Cool SnowflakeProfile photo of Magnus K.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #259268 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Loser
    Loser
    • Posts 139
    20 pts

Aren’t you lucky.
    I’ve been in a pit of pessimism for years now, don’t really see a light coming anything soon

sometimes you get so angry and want to go aaa

#259270 Score: 4
    Profile photo of Rico
    Rico
    Participant
    • Posts 166
    57 pts

“They’re pink, or, like, a girl.”  Says the girl wearing pink.

“What’s the deal in that?”  No, dear; “what’s the deal with that?”

“Girls love emojis, but there aren’t enough emojis to say what girls do.”  Specifically what activity that “girls do” is not represented with an emoji?

“There’s more than just to a girl than this and this…”  Fuck, it’s “there’s more to a girl than [just] this and this…”

“I want a girl to grow knowing that she’s capable of… everything.”  Great, then stop wasting time on this frivolous shit and do something that matters instead of whining like a fucking spoilt brat that something you didn’t work on isn’t catering to your needs.

This is exactly the kind of shit that happens when there are too many people with too much time on their hands and not enough responsibilities.  Thank you, Shadow, for making me lose faith in humanity a bit more today =D.  (Emoji pun, did you get it?  I didn’t.)

Profile photo of One Cool SnowflakeProfile photo of Magnus K.Profile photo of ShadowProfile photo of Loser
    #259271 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Pat
    Pat
    • Posts 963
    268 pts

Just fuck me, they showed me this video in my school last year. It was fucking awful.

I♂DECIDED♂TO♂GO♂FULL♂MASTER

#259275 Score: 0
    Profile photo of One Cool Snowflake
    One Cool Snowflake
    • Posts 44
    29 pts

When did we reach the point in which crappy emoticons not being “diverse” enough could be considered an actual issue and not be laughed off immediately?

#259286 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Shadow
    Shadow
    • Posts 512
    341 pts

Just fuck me, they showed me this video in my school last year. It was fucking awful.
    <div class=”video-wrap”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/XjJQBjWYDTs?feature=oembed” width=”500″ height=”281″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=””></iframe></div>

I don’t remember a single time I heard anybody talk like this in real life.  This video makes it sound like people are constantly saying “You X like a girl” and this is somehow making it impossible for women to accomplish anything.

I also think it’s funny that so many people think these videos are made by people who are devoting their lives to helping all women and not by a company that’s just making these advertisements to promote their company.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.