We all were and could still be cringy

Home Forums Random We all were and could still be cringy

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of harhiru harhiru 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ainsley Harriott
    Ainsley Harriott
    • Posts 49

We all were cringy at some point in our lifes.
    I remember back at grade school i was a massive sonic fan along with a girl back then and we were just going around the fucking playground like retards me as sonic and she as amy while i was saying GOTA GO FEST!!!!!1111 Then when i
    reached high school i became a full weeaboo with bleach. Hell i even had a homemade paper sword in the house while i was screaming BANKAAAAAI when noone was looking. Who knows i might now be cringy without even noticing. There is some cringe in all of us in different power levels the only difference between us and the people featured here is that they cant control their power levels.

Cancer is the answer

#240698 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo
    Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo
    • Posts 201
    26 pts

I wasn’t.

Expoct the unexpocted.

#240710 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Dave-Mustard
    Dave-Mustard
    • Posts 87

I was.

I EAT ASS

#240711 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Ainsley Harriott
    Ainsley Harriott
    • Posts 49

If you want you can elaborate Dave.

Cancer is the answer

#240770 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Lord Antares
    Lord Antares
    Participant
    • Posts 676
    37 pts

Sorry to bring this to you, but we weren’t as cringey as you.

#240959 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Goudie300
    Goudie300
    • Posts 1084
    6 pts

Sorry to bring this to you, but we weren’t as cringey as you.

Fuckin liar.

I remember I was always the one who would get frustrated or easily annoyed, so that was great for getting bullied, but I didn’t really care that much about others.

I remember I really liked pokemon. Like, reeeaaaallly liked pokemon. I collected and traded the cards with the others in the school, and collected the action figures, games, etc. People would bully me, yet again some of the “cool” kids would also trade cards, so it was a bit mixed. Then I went through a relapse and I ended up selling all of it. Now that I’m older, I regret selling all the games…

I remember how much girls seemed to confuse me. Back near the beginning of elementary school, no problem. Nearing grade 5, shit started happening and I just couldn’t socialize normally with them (I’m sure we’ve all felt this at one point though).

That’s all I can think of right now. Now that I’m older, I don’t regret my past because I feel happy now, and I’ve moved past a lot of my problems.

#240964 Score: 0
    Profile photo of ETMew
    ETMew
    • Posts 751
    180 pts

I play minecraft and draw random o.c’s when I’m really bored.

Ok

"I think I remember there used to be this Television series where Homosexuals tried to make straight people gay; well I felt this created an unfair imbalance, so I planned my own opposite Television series about making Gay men Straight, it's called Fags To Bitches" - Mr. Lange

#240967 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Dave-Mustard
    Dave-Mustard
    • Posts 87

I was a complete social fuck-up during my teen years, to the point where if someone I didn’t know well talked to me I would start to stutter and shake uncontrolably. Also, I’ve been into pretty much every autistic interest to autistic levels atleast once(sonic, anime, lego), but these I kept mostly to myself, thank jesus.

Nowadays I shaped up and I’m only mildly awkward. I still like anime, but in healthy doses

I EAT ASS

#241127 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Cat Burger
    Cat Burger
    • Posts 584
    47 pts

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Ainsley Harriott wrote:</div>

I’ve been into pretty much every autistic interest to autistic levels atleast once(sonic, anime, lego)

Heey hey hey hey lego is amazing

IT'S OVER

#241445 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Wally
    Wally
    • Posts 5

Back in middle school, I found it really smart to impress girls by pulling off “stunts”.
    That would involve everything from jumping off stairs to randomly falling on the ground. Atleast I had friends who were dumb enough to contribute to the “Girls satisfaction” as we would call it.

I also was a singer in the church band in my town. We even recorded a few songs. Had quite some fun back then, but thinking back? ….meh

I never was into anime/furry stuff or such. Guess that’s in relation to the country I used to live in. Things take a while to get out there.

#241459 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Donny
    Donny
    Participant
    • Posts 41

I was never into the weird anime shit growing up, but was just socially awkward. I was always very polite, and never cursed until I got into the 8th grade which pretty much left me with only a few friends. Throughout the beginning of high school, I was one greasy mother fucker. I wore the same jacket and pants 5/7 days a week, and rarely spoke to anyone. Its only till the recent years I started cleaning up my act, showering daily, wearing normal clothes, and socializing. Cringe definitely helped me turn around because I saw that I was turning into the thing I laughed at. So thanks cringe, I owe ya one.

Yeah I had like 50 different names, so what?

#241566 Score: 0
    Profile photo of harhiru
    harhiru
    • Posts 39

Oi vey. I used to be a greasy tumblrfag who was super into Superwholock. I would seriously buy into every liberal idea Tumblr told me. And I used to love people like Cumberbatch and Misha Collins. I used to think stuff like feminism was a good idea.  I’d always brag to my “real life” friends about my follower count.. Thankfully, I quickly got out of that phase. It only lasted a few months. I got bored of tumblr for a month and left my blog. I came back to start a more conservative blog about anime and funny stuff.

IDK what I would be like if I never left tumblr, I’d probably be a landwhale with dyed hair and no self respect. I seriously think that place is toxic and hazardous.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of harhiru harhiru.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.