Who's Really Wrong Here?

Home Forums Serious Who's Really Wrong Here?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of wurst bratt wurst bratt 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Loser
    Loser
    • Posts 139
    20 pts

Well not too long ago, H3H3 posted a video calling out another commentator LeafyIsHere, for “bullying smaller youtubers”
    Here’s the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgiJJpPTqg0

Basically, who is really wrong here? Ethan is right to some extent, but I don’t see why he targets Leafy for the hate these youtubers are getting. In his video, he mentions how he bullied some autistic guy (legit autistic, not insulting) and how he’s receiving death threats now. Is this really Leafy’s fault? He almost always states in his videos he doesn’t wake up and hope these people die, at the most it’s just a satire video. It’s really the “loyal subscribers” that are the problem, right? They’re the ones who take it upon themselves to harass these people. It takes another big voice to call him, and then the subscribers who would go attack people he makes videos attack him now. It’s the same thing with all these other commentators, Pyro, NKFRZ, H3 himself, and other smaller channels, they make videos calling out other people, don’t they? And then when some guy comes along and says “This isn’t right!”, their subscribers turn on them like they’re doing something amazing. It may just be I’m a loser who watches these channels, or me thinking youtube viewers aren’t mindless sheep.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sometimes you get so angry and want to go aaa

#259842 Score: 0
    Profile photo of The Critz Himself (Shannon J.)
    The Critz Himself (Shannon J.)
    • Posts 41
    3 pts

K

cow goes MOO

#259843 Score: 0
    Profile photo of ETMew
    ETMew
    • Posts 751
    180 pts

Leafy’s fans were indirectly harassing my boi Pat, ruffians to say the least.

"I think I remember there used to be this Television series where Homosexuals tried to make straight people gay; well I felt this created an unfair imbalance, so I planned my own opposite Television series about making Gay men Straight, it's called Fags To Bitches" - Mr. Lange

#259882 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Loser
    Loser
    • Posts 139
    20 pts

Oh, sorry to hear that.
    Deepest apologies

sometimes you get so angry and want to go aaa

#259891 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Skolldeer
    Skolldeer
    • Posts 26
    16 pts

If you’re gonna be putting videos up for everyone to see you better be ready for some critique, autistic or not. I have no idea who Leafy is, from my understanding he’s a pretty big youtuber and his fans like lizards or some shit. Anyways, of course you should be able to mock someone and of course this is mostly the fans’ fault, but as a big youtuber you should be aware of the consequences this might have because half your fanbase probably consists of edgy twelve year olds with way too much time on their hands. Singling out someone like that is dangerous and he should know this.

A good example is h3h3 himself where he makes fun of ‘prank’ videos. Now that he’s way more popular you see h3h3 fans everywhere, blasting people for making lighthearted and just genuinely funny prank videos because they felt the need to bring the word of papa Ethan. I don’t think Ethan is in the wrong here because he talks about channels with hundreds of thousands of subscribers and of course it’s all in good fun.

I didn’t actually watch the video btw, so I probably got some things wrong. However shit like this has been going on since forever and I felt like yelling at some nerds.

Profile photo of wurst bratt
    #260281 Score: 0
    wurst bratt
    • Posts 399
    86 pts

Ethan says in his video that leafy makes fun of kids, and tells him to pick on someone his own size, even though h3h3 has put up multiple videos making fun of kids. I don’t think there is a true ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ here, they both make videos poking fun at people, and have no room to criticize each other.

Please, Mr. Stalin, give me more of Daddy's commies.

#260282 Score: 0
    wurst bratt
    • Posts 399
    86 pts

Leafy’s fans were indirectly harassing my boi Pat, ruffians to say the least.

Explain, pls

Please, Mr. Stalin, give me more of Daddy's commies.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.